Work with outreach and hear the concerns of the students at large here at the University of Washington Tacoma, with the intent to provide information or resources that support our diverse community.
As our campus continues to grow and the community we are a part of impacts our higher education experiences, we aim to engage our peers and support their needs.
Do you have a passion for social media, marketing, or reaching people? If so, this is the team for you. Members are responsible for working with the Director of Outreach to communicate the work of ASUWT to the student body. In addition, members will collaborate with various directors to help plan dynamic events like Rock the Vote or the inaugural ASUWT Gala this spring. Learn more below and get in on the action now!
Hours per week: 1-2
Volunteer Period: Yearlong
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work with Directors and Senators to help organize, set up, and staff events
– Publicize to students about the daily work of ASUWT and community events like Rock the Vote
– Network and mingle with guests at events
– Help ASUWT multimedia specialist to produce media content
– Current UW Tacoma student
– Diligence and overall promptness
If you’re interested, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon!